Approach Ashtanga Yoga from a holistic perspective
This course is specifically designed for those interested in starting and learning the practice of Ashtanga yoga
Understanding the nature of proper breathing and mindful attention within the sequence of poses
Laruga Glaser has been practicing Ashtanga yoga continuously for over 23 years. Starting at the beginning of her 20s, she was immediately drawn to the practice after working with other forms of yoga years prior. After establishing a committed practice she then deepened her studies traveling to Mysore, India annually to practice at KPJAYI where the late Sri K. Pattabhi Jois taught and now his grandson, R. Sharath Jois teaches.
Laruga has made more than 14 trips to Mysore and is on a mission to continue to learn and grow as a student as well as a teacher. She is one of the few in the world who have been given the distinction of being certified to teach up to Advanced B, which is not easily given and takes many years to earn. Through it all, Laruga teaches as an act of deep sharing and love for what yoga develops in each individual, facilitating space to open, challenge, and inspire those to realize their inherent potential, and has been personally invited all over the world to do so.
We will meet via Zoom every day and every class will be recorded.
All the classes will be then made available on demand within a few hours.
Unlike in person trainings where you don't have access to the teaching sessions once the training is over, students will have a 12 month access to the course to review as they wish.
Learn at your own pace!
Online course for Ashtanga Yoga students
GET IMMEDIATE ACCESS TO
- Learn more about every Ashtanga Yoga series
- Review each asana of each series up until Advanced A
- Follow the classes either Live or On Demand format
- Access to all sessions recordings for 12 months and complete the course at your own pace
- The New Beginners course is still TBD, the Intermediate Series is from July 27th to 31st and the Advanced A Series is from August 3rd to 7th, the timings are from 3pm to 5pm (GMT).
What we offer you
- The chance to learn with a very experienced teacher as Laruga Glaser. Study the Ashtanga Yoga practice and deepen your knowledge in each asana which compose each series.
- Discover the Ashtanga Yoga practice and start your path in this wonderful sadhana with the New Beginners course.
I have never practiced yoga, is this course for me?
What are Laruga Glaser courses about?
How can I access the course?
Is the payment method easy and secure?
When can I start the course?
The course schedules are not going well for me. Can I do the course at another time?
What if, at some point, I don't have an Internet connection?
I have been practicing other Yoga styles, can I start with Ashtanga Yoga?
What is Ashtanga Yoga?
What is the course schedule?