Approach Iyengar Yoga from 3 different Workshops: A Chair for Yoga, Props for Yoga and The Psychophysical Lab
Get to know a systematic and safe way to progress! Build up strong foundations in asana practice
Bring deeper awareness and consciousness to your practice deepening and enhancing the understanding of the asanas
Eyal Shifroni has been practicing Yoga since 1978 and teaches Iyengar Yoga for over 35 years. In 1988 Eyal first went to Pune to study in RIMYI directly under Guruji, B.K.S. Iyengar's guidance and since then he has returned many times and stayed for a month deepening in his own practice and studying later under the tutelage of the Iyengar family, Geeta S. Iyengar and Prashant S. Iyengar. In 2009 B.K.S. Iyengar himself gave Eyal the Senior Intermediate III certificate.
Full of admiration and gratitude to them, not only for being his personal teachers but for making Yoga accessible to millions, enabling every person to benefit from the gift of Yoga, Eyal wrote and published 6 successful books about Yoga. He also writes articles regularly about the practice and philosophy of yoga, and has translated two of B.K.S. Iyengar’s books to Hebrew ("The Tree of Yoga" & "Light on Pranayama"). Eyal directs the “Iyengar Yoga Center of Zichron-Ya’akov” in Israel and conducts Yoga workshops in Israel and around the world.
You will establish a foundation for your Yoga practice
You will learn the basics of Iyengar Yoga
You will understand how to adapt the practice to every student
You will focus on precision, alignment, sequencing and the use of props
You will learn how to use props, such as chairs, bolsters, benches, bricks, straps and blankets
You will develop an overall awareness of body and mind
On the first day we will meet via Zoom. Eyal Shifroni will introduce the course and review the various classes. You will have 2 weeks to review the first class as well as 3 additional classes on demand, in which you will find demonstrations and asanas to practice and study. All classes are going to be hosted in our platform and you can complete them at your own pace. In the last day of each workshop you will meet live online again with Eyal who will answer questions and provide his valuable feedback.
All the classes will be made available on demand on the World Mastery platform for the duration of a year, within a few hours of the live classes completion. Unlike in person training where you don't have access to the teaching sessions once the training is over, students will have a 12 month access to the Workshop to review on demand.
Learn at your own pace!
Online course for Yoga students
GET IMMEDIATE ACCESS TO
- Deepen your knowledge in Iyengar Yoga
- Register in 2 workshops for 495€ and in all three for 740€. Write to firstname.lastname@example.org if you are interested in purchasing more than one Workshop.
- Attend classes either Live or On Demand.
- Access to all classes recordings for 12 months and complete the Workshop at your own pace.
What we offer you
- The chance to learn with a very experienced teacher as Eyal Shifroni. Study the Iyengar Yoga practice and deepen your knowledge in each asana through the different props.
- Discover the Iyengar Yoga practice and start your path in this wonderful sadhana.
- The "Chair for Yoga" Workshop consists on 5 classes 2 hours each: 3 on demand & 2 live online that will take place on February 13th & 27th 2021 from 5pm to 7pm GMT (6pm to 8pm Paris time / 7pm to 9pm Jerusalem / 12pm to 2pm New York).
- The "Props for Yoga" Workshop consists also on 5 classes 2 hours each: 3 on demand & 2 live online that will take place on March 13th & April 3rd 2021 from 5pm to 7pm GMT (6pm to 8pm Paris time / 7pm to 9pm Jerusalem / 12pm to 2pm New York) .
"The Psychophysical Lab" Workshop consists also on 5 classes 2 hours each: 3 on demand & 2 live online that will take place on April 17th & May 1st 2021 from 5pm to 7pm GMT (6pm to 8pm Paris time / 7pm to 9pm Jerusalem / 12pm to 2pm New York).
What are Eyal Shifroni Workshops about?
How many classes does each Workshop have?
How can I access the Workshop?
Is the payment method easy and secure?
When can I start the Workshop?
The Workshop schedules are not going well for me. Can I do the Workshop at another time?
What if, at some point, I don't have an Internet connection?
I have been practicing other Yoga styles, can I start with Iyengar Yoga?
What is Iyengar Yoga?
What is the Workshop schedule?